Translate

Friday, September 1, 2023

FOOD REVIEWS: A1 BONELESS CHICKEN RICE AT ANG MO KIO


Hi there!

Today I wanna review about this roasted chicken rice stall which I frequent often at Ang Mo Kio.

This is by far the best chicken rice that I've tried!

The chicken is soft and tender. The roasted chicken skin is crispy and the rice is fragrant.

The ginger and chilli is damn shiok and you can ask for the delicious chicken broth.

It costs like $5 per pax which is still reasonable.

I give this chicken rice stall a 8.5/10. So do hop on down to try this best chicken rice in town at AMK! A definite must try!

Ang Mo Kio Central Market and Food Centre
724 Ang Mo Kio Ave 6 #01-42
Singapore 560724

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

30 DAYS WRITING CHALLENGE #03

Hi there! Today 30 days writing challenge question is what 4 lessons would you like your children to learn from you? I'll began t...

Popular Posts