Translate

Friday, September 1, 2023

BEAUTY REVIEWS: ANESSA PERFECT UV SUNSCREEN SKINCARE MILK 20ML

 


Hi there!

Today I want to review about this sunscreen which I bought at Welcia-BHG for $13.50 at a 15% discount!

It is by far the best sunscreen I've used so far as it is lightweight and non-greasy.

It also come in a compact bottle and you don't have to worry about it expiring as it's only 20ml...

Also do remember to shake it well before application and avoid the eye area as it stings the eye if you do and it's hard to rub it off...

I haven't tried the Canmake and The Body Shop one, but I give this product a 8/10! Do give this a try if you looking for good suncreen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

30 DAYS WRITING CHALLENGE #03

Hi there! Today 30 days writing challenge question is what 4 lessons would you like your children to learn from you? I'll began t...

Popular Posts