Translate

Saturday, May 1, 2021

MOTHER'S DAY GIFT GUIDE 2021~

 

1. Tory Burch black long wallet from reebonz.com 2. Eu Yan Sang Bird's nest from lazada.com.sg 3. Bio-essence bird's nests collagen masks from Watsons 4. White photo frame from IKEA 5. L'occitane hand cream gifts set from lazada.com.sg

Hi there!

May 2021 is finally here... How have your April been so far?

Hope it's going great! Mothers' Day is coming, have you plan where to take your mum this year?

Although I won't be buying any gifts for my mum this year, it doesn't mean you shouldn't!

My mum has always been my guiding light and sort of like the friend I never had...

Just a big shoutout to her and I just want her to know "I LOVE U MUMMY!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

PURPUR X HELLO KITTY

Hi there! Just some quick news for you.  Purpur Singapore has launched it's new collection in collaboration with Sanrio'...

Popular Posts