Translate

Sunday, May 2, 2021

FOOD REVIEWS: SMILE DESSERT @ BUGIS





Hi there!

Today I'm gonna review about this dessert place at Bugis call Smile dessert!

This is a 3-storey pink dessert building at North bridge road. (Just cross the road opposite Bugis Junction MacDonald's)

This cafe is very cute... It's pink and very instragram-worthy!

I ordered strawberry lemon tea $7.90 for myself and Snow white boba $6.90 for my mum!

The desserts and drinks are not bad at all... I definitely reccommend you to try!

Address:
534 North Bridge Road
#01-01
Singapore 188749
Tel: 62327801
Opening hours: 12pm-2am

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

PURPUR X HELLO KITTY

Hi there! Just some quick news for you.  Purpur Singapore has launched it's new collection in collaboration with Sanrio'...

Popular Posts