Translate

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

MOVIES REVIEWS: GO LALA GO 2


Hi there!

Today I'm gonna review about this 2015 chinese movie Go Lala Go 2 starring Ariel Lin, Vic Zhou and Chen Bolin.

Ariel Lin plays a 33 years old capable HR manager wanting to get a promotion at work and would do anything to achieve it. Vic Zhou plays her long-term photographer boyfriend and their relationship is tested due to this. Torn between her boyfriend Vic Zhou and work compatriot Chen Bo lin, who will she choose?

This movie rings a bell to me as I work a lot and it sorts of reminds me how I broke up with my first boyfriend due to work commitments...

This movie is sweet and relatable. I give it 8/10.

A definite must-watch! Thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

30 DAYS WRITING CHALLENGE #03

Hi there! Today 30 days writing challenge question is what 4 lessons would you like your children to learn from you? I'll began t...

Popular Posts