Translate

Sunday, March 1, 2020

MY 5 BEAUTY NECESSITIES - MAR '20


Hi there!

Congrats on making it to March of 2020! 

Today I just wanna share with you my 5 beauty necessities which I used almost daily. 

And here are my 5 no-fail holy grail beauty items:
  1. Soap And Glory Hand Food Hand Cream - Mmmm... smells great!
  2. The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Shampoo - So clean and refreshed!
  3. Dead Sea Mineral Lavender Bar Soap - Great lathering...
  4. The Face Shop Green Tea Face Sheet Mask - So hydrating!
  5. Mentholatum Lip Pure Natural Beeswax Lip Balm - No more flakes and peelings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

30 DAYS WRITING CHALLENGE #03

Hi there! Today 30 days writing challenge question is what 4 lessons would you like your children to learn from you? I'll began t...

Popular Posts