Translate

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

HALL OF FAME: LADY GAGA~


Hi there!

I have a new blog idea that I'll like to share with my readers... 

Every once in a while I'll spotlight on a certain star or celebrity in my "Hall Of Fame" blogpost!

And today, I'll spotlight on Lady Gaga! I've been following her since her first hit "Just Dance" which keeps playing on MTV lol~

Don't get me wrong, I love Lady Gaga... I think she's cool, talented and one of a kind...

She really excel in all she does. Be it being a musician or fashionista, and most recently being an actor in the movie "A Star is Born"...

And these are her Top 5 songs which I love:
  1. Born This Way
  2. Poker Face
  3. Bad Romance
  4. Just Dance
  5. Telephone
OK that's all! See you in another Hall Of Fame blogpost soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

30 DAYS WRITING CHALLENGE #03

Hi there! Today 30 days writing challenge question is what 4 lessons would you like your children to learn from you? I'll began t...

Popular Posts