Translate

Monday, December 2, 2019

CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE 2019~

1. Yankee Candles 2. Victoria's Secret Bombshell Perfume 3. Etude House Daisy Duck Lip Gloss 4. Cartier Love Bracelet 5. Sephora E-gift Card

Hi there! 

How's your Xmas shopping going so far? And What will you be doing on Xmas this year? I will be at home watching DVD... Lol. Here are some gifts ideas for you!

You can also opt for free gifting this year which is the idea of giving someone something which you might have extra at home which you do not need and they can put into better use!!! For example, I gifted my sister a brand new letter writing pad and Typo diary organizer which I bought a long time ago and I passed it to my sister as Xmas gift this year! It saves time and money!!!

Hope you'll enjoy Xmas this holiday season!!! Love you! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

FOOD REVIEWS: OH MY MANGO DESSERT BAR

Especially took the time to visit this bingsu cafe near my house. Very friendly Thai staff. I ordered the classic honey toast - ...

Popular Posts