Translate

Sunday, December 1, 2019

BEAUTY REVIEWS: DOVE WHITE BEAUTY BAR

Hi there! Today I'm gonna review about this beauty product, which is the Dove white beauty bar from Unilever!

Unilever has plenty of good products and this is one of them! I was looking for a cheaper alternative for showering other than using shower gels which are more expensive! Then I stumbled across the perfect product on Chick Advisor which has many good reviews about it.

This product costs around $3 for 4 bars which is considered cheap and good to use! It provides an okay lathering and the smell is not overpowering. You can buy it online or it retails at Venus Beauty in SG...

I will say this is a good alternative and I'll definitely used it in the long run! Will surely reccommend it to everyone I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

FOOD REVIEWS: OH MY MANGO DESSERT BAR

Especially took the time to visit this bingsu cafe near my house. Very friendly Thai staff. I ordered the classic honey toast - ...

Popular Posts