Translate

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

MY UPDATED BEAUTY ROUTINE~ NOV '19

1. The Body Shop Carrot Wash Energizing Face Cleanser 2. The Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Toner 3.The Face Shop Collagen Sheet Masks 4. The Body Shop Youth Concentrate Serum 5. Wild Vitamin C Ester Facial Creme

Hi there!

Today I'm gonna talk about my updated beauty routine for November 2019 with my readers! 

Firstly, in the morning at 9am-10am, I will wake up and wash my face and tone. 

And at 2pm in the afternoon, I will cleanse and tone again and apply a sheet mask...
I do this once a week...

And at 6pm in the evening, I will wash and tone, and apply some serum before applying moisturizer and I can rest early for the day!

What about your beauty regiment? Do you have some good beauty routine that you wanna share? Feel free to leave a comment below! 

Thanks and see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

MY BEAUTY HAUL - AUG '23

  Belif Creamy Cleansing Foam Moist from The Face Shop, Innisfree green tea sleeping mask from Venus Beauty, SKII Aura Essence from Carousel...

Popular Posts