Translate

Monday, February 4, 2019

VALENTINE'S DAY GIFT GUIDE~

1. PANDORA My Princess Ring 2. MARC JACOBS Daisy Perfume 3. THE BODY SHOP British Rose Gift Set 4. iPHONE 6 7. CHRISTIAN DIOR Pink Mini Lady Bag

Hey guys! What's up? Valentine's day is coming soon... Any plans with your better half? Where will be going for a date? I'd be spending V-day alone as usual lol... 

Not sure what to buy for your girlfriend? Here are some gifts ideas. 

Any ideas where to go on a date? How about The Dempsey Cookhouse and Bar?

I really wished someone would get me one of these items for Valentine's Day too! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

30 DAYS WRITING CHALLENGE #03

Hi there! Today 30 days writing challenge question is what 4 lessons would you like your children to learn from you? I'll began t...

Popular Posts