Translate

Thursday, February 7, 2019

MY UPDATED CLEANSING ROUTINE~

1. THE BODY SHOP Seaweed oil balancing toner 2. THE FACE SHOP Herb day cleansing foam 3. THE FACE SHOP sheet masks 4.THE BODY SHOP Youth cream 5. THE BODY SHOP Tea tree oil

Hi there! Today I'm gonna share with you guys my updated daily beauty routine! 

Firstly, when I wake up at 9am-10am in the morning, i will washed my face with cleansing foam and tone. At 4pm in the afternoon, i will washed my face again using the same method and apply a sheet mask... I do this once a week. And at 8pm in the evening i will cleanse my face, tone and moisturized. At 12 midnight, i will washed my face and tone one last time and apply some tea tree oil and i'm ready for bed!

Do you have any good beauty routine to share or any products that you apply to your beauty routine to make yourself more beautiful. do feel free to leave a comment below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

30 DAYS WRITING CHALLENGE #03

Hi there! Today 30 days writing challenge question is what 4 lessons would you like your children to learn from you? I'll began t...

Popular Posts