Translate

Sunday, December 23, 2018

MOVIE REVIEWS: TWILIGHT - NEW MOON


Today I'd like to share with my readers the review of the 2009 movie Twilight - New Moon.

Awesome acting by the 3 leads. The acting was very convincing as though they are really in love with one another that i don't know what's real or reel anymore... Lol.

Taylor Lautner was hot as a werewolves... I find his buff body quite seductive... Haha.

Then Bella got abandoned by that loser Edward who was afraid that Bella would get hurt by being with him... And Bella gets herself into troubles time and time again just to see Edward again...

I'd tell Bella to dumped that vampire Edward and go for werewolves instead...

That's all for my movie review... Hope to watched it's sequels and come up with another blog post about my movie reviews.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

30 DAYS WRITING CHALLENGE #03

Hi there! Today 30 days writing challenge question is what 4 lessons would you like your children to learn from you? I'll began t...

Popular Posts