Translate

Friday, December 21, 2018

FOOD FACTS: STRAWBERRY


Food Facts:
Today I'd like to share with my readers the fun facts about this superfood 'strawberry' as it's one of my favourite fruits! I have been constantly buying strawberries from the Supermarket for past few months now. My favourite kind of strawberries are korean strawberries which are sweeter than others... Strawberry are considered pretty expensive but they are rich in antioxidants which reduces inflammation since i have been getting pimples and it left ugly blemishes on my skin. They can also be used when preparing acai bowls too.  It's better to have real fruits compared to taking it as pill form as vitamins. I'd like to challenge other fruits like papaya, honeydew, mangoes and oranges next! And that's all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

30 DAYS WRITING CHALLENGE #03

Hi there! Today 30 days writing challenge question is what 4 lessons would you like your children to learn from you? I'll began t...

Popular Posts