Translate

Saturday, October 12, 2024

BEAUTY REVIEWS: PANTENE SILKY SMOOTH CARE SHAMPOO

 


Hi there!

Look which shampoo came out top in my poll of best shampoo I've been trying out!!

It's none other than Pantene silky smooth care shampoo!

This product is from P&G and it retails at less than $10 at Venus beauty.

Somebody recommended and gave it to me to try. And I really love it!

Hair looks and feels soft and smooth after usage but without over drying!

Although the content of this shampoo is milky, it does not cause greasiness to the scalp. And I do not notice a lot of hair falls which is awesome!

I give this product a 9/10! I really recommend it to all women who desires healthy silky hair without causing a hole in the pocket!

That's all for my review today! Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

HOW TO AVOID GETTING SCAMMED

Being in an everchanging advanced technology digital world we are always at the risks of getting scammed. Scammers can easily access our dat...

Popular Posts