Translate

Sunday, September 1, 2024

MY BEAUTY HAUL - SEP '04

 

Bio-essence Vit C cloud foam cleanser from Watsons, Innisfree Green-Tea-Seed-Hyaluronic-Cream-50ml from Venus Beauty, Hada Labo H.A. supreme cica soothing concentrate from Watsons, NARS Mini Blush Orgasm X from Sephora, Anua Heartleaf 77% soothing-toner-250ml from Zalora

Hi there!

Welcome to another beauty haul blogpost!

I own tons of blushers, I recently added this NARS one(which I bought at Sephora) to my collection! can't wait to use it!

Love this serum from Hada Labo. It's really expensive but I was lucky to have bought it at a 50% discount from Watsons! It calms the redness on my face and repair my damaged skin from the harmful UV rays. If you're having any skin problems, I'd recommend you to buy it!

This Innisfree moisturizer is pretty good. I managed to almost empty it before passing to my friend to try it...

And lastly, this cleanser and toner works quite well, really like it a lot.

That's all, see you in another beauty haul blogpost soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

HOW TO AVOID GETTING SCAMMED

Being in an everchanging advanced technology digital world we are always at the risks of getting scammed. Scammers can easily access our dat...

Popular Posts