Translate

Wednesday, November 1, 2023

BEAUTY REVIEWS: NEOGENCE ARBUTIN BRIGHTENING MASK

 

Hi there!

Today I want to review about this face sheet mask from Taiwan. I bought this face mask at Watsons for $12.70 for a box of 6 pieces at a 20% discount!

This face mask actually reduces dark spot, leave the skin lightening, brightens and evens skin tone.

After leaving it on for 10-15 minutes, my skin looks a lot brighter! Really love it! 

I give this face mask a 8.5/10! I'd definitely recommend all of you to give it a try!

That's all! See you at another beauty review blogpost soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

HOW TO AVOID GETTING SCAMMED

Being in an everchanging advanced technology digital world we are always at the risks of getting scammed. Scammers can easily access our dat...

Popular Posts