Translate

Sunday, October 1, 2023

MY BEAUTY NECESSITIES - OCT '23

 


Hi there!

Today I wanna reccommend you 5 very good products which I used almost daily...

They're good quality products which I reccommend all of you to try!!!
  1. Neutrogena Alcohol Free Toner - Keeps my face clean and free of residues
  2. Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil - Gets rid of my pimples effectively
  3. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel - Keeps my face hydrated
  4. Colgate Plax 100ml - Keeps my mouth clean and fresh
  5.  Biore Black Pore Pack - Gets rid of my ugly blackheads
That's all! Hope to see you in another beauty blogpost soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

HOW TO AVOID GETTING SCAMMED

Being in an everchanging advanced technology digital world we are always at the risks of getting scammed. Scammers can easily access our dat...

Popular Posts