Translate

Tuesday, August 1, 2023

MY BEAUTY HAUL - AUG '23

 


Belif Creamy Cleansing Foam Moist from The Face Shop, Innisfree green tea sleeping mask from Venus Beauty, SKII Aura Essence from Carousell, COSRX AHA BHA Vitamin-c-daily-toner from Watsons, Alo natura aloe vera moisture real soothing mask from Watsons

Hi there!

Welcome to another beauty haul blogpost!

Firstly, I've been using a lot of this cleansing foam recently as I got it for  a buy one get one free promo. It works pretty decently but I find it a little on the pricey side for the quality. I'm not sure maybe it doesn't work for my skin type but maybe it works better for others...

Secondly, I bought this sleeping mask at Venus beauty for $17.60, cheaper than the Laneige one but it works just as good as the Laneige one! Love it. Skin looks hydrated in the morning.

I bought this SKII aura essence on Carousell for less than 70% of its original retail price. What a steal! However, I failed to see much before and after effect. Slightly disappointed. But still worth using! Will not repurchased.

Watsons recently bought in this new korean skincare brand - COSRX. I bought the moisturizer and toner. The moisturizer is a disappointment but the same cannot be said of the toner. It works very well. Love the toner.

This face mask is awesome. It has calming, moisturizing and nourishing functions all in one! And it costs less than $10 for a 10 sheets pack. Skin looks hydrated after using and it is not sticky... Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

30 DAYS WRITING CHALLENGE #03

Hi there! Today 30 days writing challenge question is what 4 lessons would you like your children to learn from you? I'll began t...

Popular Posts