Translate

Friday, May 5, 2023

MY UPDATED BEAUTY ROUTINE - MAY '23

 

beplain greenful pH-balanced cleansing foam from iherb.com, The Body Shop Aloe Calming Toner, Beyond-intensive-ampoule-mask-calming-cica from The Face Shop, MILD BY NATURE camellia care green tea facial cream from iherb.com, The body shop tea tree anti-imperfection daily solution

Hi there,

Today I'm gonna update my beauty routine for May '23!

Firstly, I wash my face using beplain pH-balanced cleansing foam in the morning, afternoon and evening. 

Then I wipe my face once using The Body Shop Aloe Calming Toner on a cotton pad in the evening to calm the redness on my face.

After that, I apply camellia care green tea facial cream or The body shop tea tree anti-imperfection daily solution on my face in the evening. I use them alternately...

I also apply face mask on my face once a week...

That's all for my update!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

FOOD REVIEWS: OH MY MANGO DESSERT BAR

Especially took the time to visit this bingsu cafe near my house. Very friendly Thai staff. I ordered the classic honey toast - ...

Popular Posts