Translate

Sunday, April 30, 2023

FOOD REVIEWS: WHISK & PADDLE AT BUKIT GOMBAK PARK


Hi there!

Today I'm gonna review about this newly opened cafe at Bukit Gombak. The decor is quite cool and spacious.

I ordered the caesar salad - $11.80, prawn rose - $24.80, Lychee lime soda- $6.50 and iced chocolate - $6.80.

The salad is crisp and appetizing, the pasta taste really good, so I'm not complaining...

The soda is refreshing and my mum said the iced chocolate taste better than other cafes one, which I guess is good... lol

The total bill adds up to less than $50, which is of mid-range pricing and still quite affordable.

I give this cafe a 8/10! I really reccommend you to check this cafe out if you're in the west area!

That's all! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

FOOD REVIEWS: OH MY MANGO DESSERT BAR

Especially took the time to visit this bingsu cafe near my house. Very friendly Thai staff. I ordered the classic honey toast - ...

Popular Posts