Translate

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

HALL OF FAME: GIRLS' GENERATION

 


Hi there!

Welcome to another Hall of Fame blogpost!

Today's spotlight is on none other than the popular korean girl group Girls' Generation!

Girls' Generation debuted in Korea in 2007 with their first single - "Into the New World".

They are fun, girlish and playful. I really like their image.

My favourite member - Jessica Jung has since then launched her own lifestyle line - Blanc & Eclare and Kim Taeyeon has ventured out as a solo artiste...

And here are their Top 5 songs which I love:

  1. Hoot
  2. I Got A Boy
  3. The Boys
  4. Mr Mr
  5. Party

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

FOOD REVIEWS: OH MY MANGO DESSERT BAR

Especially took the time to visit this bingsu cafe near my house. Very friendly Thai staff. I ordered the classic honey toast - ...

Popular Posts