Translate

Thursday, February 4, 2021

BEAUTY REVIEWS: MINON AMINO MOIST CLEAR WASH POWDER


Hi there!

Today I'm gonna reccommend my readers a beauty product from Japan which is the Minon Amino Moist Clear Wash Powder!

Initially, I have no idea what this beauty product does.... But after reading the packaging carefully, I realized it's supposed to removes dead skins and exfoliate your skin! I was immediately interested in this beauty product and bought it at a retail price of $20++ from Welcia-BHG.

It says on the packaging:
  • Gently exfoliates and removes blackheads and dead skin cells
  • Prepares skin for better penetration and working of skincare products and makes your skin feel smooth
  • Contains botanical amino-acid based cleansing ingredients
  • Leaves skin moist, smooth and silky after cleansing
Contains 9 types of hydrating amino acids that penetrate into the stratum corneum to replenish moisture, which strenghthens the skin and protects skin from external irritation

+

2 types of clarifying amino acids that fills your skin with moisture to leave it healthier and more beautiful, acheiving smooth textured, resilient and luster skin that you can see, touch and feel

Verdict: I was initially skeptical about this innovative product. I mean I'm not sure about using what looks like baking soda on my face! But after using it, I was sold! It leaves my skin feeling softer and smoother after just once usage! The only thing I don't like about this product is the smell. It does not have a nice smell like other beauty products! I mean you can use a facial brush which you can buy at Daiso to work the powder better into the skin! And you can use it once or twice a week in your beauty routine! I give it 7.5/10! I definitely reccommend you to try this product!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

FOOD REVIEWS: OH MY MANGO DESSERT BAR

Especially took the time to visit this bingsu cafe near my house. Very friendly Thai staff. I ordered the classic honey toast - ...

Popular Posts