Translate

Thursday, October 1, 2020

MEDITATION FOR BEGINNERS



Hi there!

Today I'm gonna teach you how to meditate based on my own experiences.... I have been feeling tired and exhausted from all the chores and mundane things in life that I resort to meditation to feel more calm... I closed my eyes and tried meditation and it works! Hope you all will take 5-10 min s to try it out!
  1. Play some soothing music on your iPhone using the Calm App.
  2. Sit still cross legged with your palms on your lap for 5-10 mins.
  3. Close your eyes and breathe slowly.
  4. Block out all noises, thoughts and itches.
  5. Focus on your breathing
  6. You can feel restless or depressed
  7. All emotions are feelings
  8. You will feel more refreshed afterwards
  9. You will also feel more focused and compassionate
  10. You will feel less sleepy and fearful
  11. Your mind and heart feel more peaceful
  12. Let go of all hatred

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

30 DAYS WRITING CHALLENGE #03

Hi there! Today 30 days writing challenge question is what 4 lessons would you like your children to learn from you? I'll began t...

Popular Posts