Translate

Friday, September 4, 2020

MY BEAUTY HAUL - SEP '20

 

1. Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam from Innisfree $13 2. Jeju Orchid Skin Elixir from Innisfree $35 3. Belif The True Cream - Aqua Bomb from The Face Shop $51 4. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Oil-Control Moisturizer from Sephora $53 5. Zoella Shower Sauce Body Wash from Fishpond.com.sg $6.90 

Hi there!

I will be recommending some beauty products which I've been using for the past few months in todays' blogpost!

Just wanna complain a little here on my blog that these beauty products are really expensive and I definitely feel the pinch when paying at the cashier! 

I'm really into high-end beauty products and my current addiction is testing out beauty products which I've been eyeing on Instagram!

Some other beauty products I'd love to try out is Fresh beauty, Laneige and Glossier!!!

That's all for today! See ya in another beauty haul blogpost soon! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

HOW TO AVOID GETTING SCAMMED

Being in an everchanging advanced technology digital world we are always at the risks of getting scammed. Scammers can easily access our dat...

Popular Posts