Translate

Sunday, August 2, 2020

MY BEAUTY WISHLIST - AUG '20


1. CANMAKE Mermaid Skin Gel UV 2. MKUP Miracle Youth Serum Cream 3. Etude House Strawberry Blossom Eyeshadow Palette 4. CANMAKE Secret Beauty Powder 5. CANMAKE Glow Fleur Cheeks

Hi there! 
Today I want to share my asian makeup wishlist for August! 

I've been dying to get these items but not sure whether they suits me a not... I can't seem to be able to find them in my local drugstore... I think Yesstyle and Qoo10 do sell it...

So if you're interested in these beauty items like me, do go check it out on their official website!

That's all! Thank you and cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

HOW TO AVOID GETTING SCAMMED

Being in an everchanging advanced technology digital world we are always at the risks of getting scammed. Scammers can easily access our dat...

Popular Posts