Translate

Friday, July 17, 2020

MY SUMMER MAKEUP TUTORIAL FOR 2020~



Hi there!

Today I'm gonna teach you my everyday summer makeup beauty routine for 2020!
  1. Firstly, I used a lightweight, non-greasy, mattifying sunscreen as a based.
  2. Secondly, I used a long-wearing and matte concealer under the eyes and on acne spots.
  3. Thirdly, I used a orangey gold bronzer and blusher on the cheekbones, hairline and jawline to highlight and contour.
  4. Next, I used a warm gold eyeshadow on the eyelids.
  5. Then I used a brown eyeliner (instead of a black one).
  6. Then used a waterproof mascara on the eyelashes to prevent smudging under the sun.
  7. Used a brow gel and swipe a  few swipes on the brows to make it neater.
  8. Lastly, used a summer shade lip tint on the lips.
Ta-dah! You're done with a cool summer look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

HOW TO AVOID GETTING SCAMMED

Being in an everchanging advanced technology digital world we are always at the risks of getting scammed. Scammers can easily access our dat...

Popular Posts