Translate

Sunday, April 5, 2020

30 DAYS WRITING CHALLENGE #04

Hi there!

Today 30 days writing challenge question is list 20 things that make you really happy. So here goes:

  1. Having ample amount of money in my bank account
  2. Blogging and playing with social media
  3. My nephew  - Ethan
  4. Going for brunch or coffee with my sister
  5. Reading a good book and surfing the internet
  6. Watching DVDs and dramas on Youtube
  7. Listening to Josh's Good Night Kiss on Kiss 92
  8. Going to the mall and online shopping
  9. Going overseas for holidays
  10. Carrying out my beauty routine
  11. Cooking and baking
  12. Painting my nails
  13. Going for facial and massages
  14. Exercising
  15. Cleaning and housework
  16. Getting a good night sleep
  17. Having hot showers
  18. Going grocery shopping with my mum
  19. Having healthy snacks to eat
  20. Having a secret admirer
I am really thankful for the people around me who keeps supporting me... 

I'm proud to say I'm happy now and hopefully I won't let the people who love me down...

C'est la vie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

30 DAYS WRITING CHALLENGE #03

Hi there! Today 30 days writing challenge question is what 4 lessons would you like your children to learn from you? I'll began t...

Popular Posts