Translate

Sunday, February 2, 2020

30 DAYS WRITING CHALLENGE #02

Hi there!!!

How's your celebrations for CNY going so far??? Hope it's good and fun!

Today I will be continuing my 30 days writing challenge! And the question I'm answering today is something that you miss...

I'd say this is a really nostalgic and disgruntled question for me... It is long delayed as I do some soul searching and plus I'm really busy for the past 10 years trying to cure my depression... sigh.

I choose not to think about the past too much and just moving on with life as usual... My old friends are really busy and I've had not contacted them for ages... I've been focusing on work and they all got married...

I can say the one thing I really missed about being with them is going shopping at Far East Plaza and The Heeren, watching movies at West Mall, having drinks and chit chatting at Somerset, celebrating my 21st birthday at East Coast chalet, going to Faye Wong concert and basically going clubbing and drinking with the clique!

I hope all of them is doing well now and getting on perfectly fine in life as I leave them behind. They remain in my fond memories and hopefully I will make them proud that I've become a blogger now!

We lost some friends along the way and gain new ones and that's life...

I am happy to say I feel more fulfilled after being sick and stronger than I've ever been before!

I just want want to say cest la vie to all the people in my life who have come and go and wished everyone happiness in 2020!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

30 DAYS WRITING CHALLENGE #03

Hi there! Today 30 days writing challenge question is what 4 lessons would you like your children to learn from you? I'll began t...

Popular Posts