Translate

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

30 DAYS WRITING CHALLENGE #01

Hi there!

How's the preparation for CNY going??? I'll be kicking off my 30 days writing challenge blog post! Today question is: Write about 5 blessings in your life... I'd say all the questions are interesting but hard for me but I'll try to elaborate as much as possible! So here goes...
  1. RECOVERY - I have been suffering from mental illness since 2009. I sunk into depression after I failed to find a job for a few years... I'm glad and proud to say I've made significant progress like doing housework, cooking, baking and finally going back to work... I pushed myself very hard and I'm glad I made it this far... There's less disturbances and more joy. I also obtain my certification from Singapore Anglican Community Service and made a lot of new friends there... I went travelling and get to relax more during my free time. I'll like to encourage others who have mental illness to stay positive and never give up!
  2. FAMILY - I'm glad my family is close to me and our bond is stronger now... I have a new cute baby nephew which I'm so thrilled about... They bring me to places for my birthdays and had helped me along the way in my recovery... I'd like to thank them and send a big hug to them especially my mum and sis! I haven't been seeing my relatives much but hopefully I'll get better...
  3. FINANCIAL SITUATION - I'd say I'm a person who is debt free and I'm super proud of that! I had never been a spendthrift and I guess my mum does not have to worry so much! I just surrendered my insurance policy and got paid a sum of money which can aid me in my daily expenses for now... I get $20 from my mum daily by helping out in the housework and taking care of my brothers.... I'd like to find a job and earn some pocket money so my mum can have a peace of mind... Just want to emphasize to people how important it is to save! Especially in this economic situation where everyone is clamouring for jobs but only a few job openings...
  4. INTERESTS - I'd say my current addiction is watching DVDs! I also like baking, cooking and doing housework... I'd also like to play around with my social media during my free time and I'm currently into listening to radio when I'm free... I also go out to the malls every once in a while...
  5. WORK - I'm super crazy about blogging now... I keep having ideas that I'd like to share with you and I can say I love this job! My dream is to study at School of Style in Los Angeles and have at least 10 blog hits per day! I'd like to earn revenue using my blog to advertise for people... And hopefully blogging will bring me to places like New York City ala Andy Sachs from The Devil Wears Prada LOL. 
And that's all for my ranting... Hope to see you another time soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

30 DAYS WRITING CHALLENGE #03

Hi there! Today 30 days writing challenge question is what 4 lessons would you like your children to learn from you? I'll began t...

Popular Posts