Translate

Sunday, October 6, 2019

5 TIPS ON ANTI-AGEING~


Hi there! Good day! Today I'm gonna teach my readers on how to maintain younger looking skin in just 5 steps! Being 37 this year and going on the big 40 has made me very insecure about my skin... Therefore, I focus a lot on how to keep my skin young and smooth in the recent years! So let's waste no more time and get down to my anti-ageing beauty secrets!
  1. Drink plenty of water - H20 is a very important factor for life and also maintaining young and smooth skin! It hydrates and replenish your body to keep your skin smooth and supple.
  2. Sunscreen - Sunscreen is very important. It helps to block the sun harmful UV rays which can cause sun damaged to the skin and also ages your skin! I used Biore, Neutrogena and Garnier moisturizer with SPF before I go out into the sun!
  3. Collagen - Collagen helps to maintain skin elasticity and make our skin look younger! Recently, when I'm taking selfies on instagram, I realized my skin looks a bit aged... I was very upset and I immediately went to the pharmacy and bought a bottle of $100 collagen vitamin pills! Haha... Talk about being super vain and spendthrift! Lol... The brand I always go to is ITOH collagen drink which retails at BHG and Lac Taut at GNC because they're relatively cheaper. I also put collagen masks every week in my beauty routine...
  4. Youth concentrate serum - I like to use The Body Shop youth concentrate serum on my skin before I go off to bed in the night! It has become a fad to include serum in your everyday beauty routine to keep skin smooth and younger!
  5. Anti-oxidant - Anti-oxidant is a good source of vitamins to maintain soft and smooth skin... I eat a lot of carrots, strawberries and yogurt to give your body Vitamin A retinol to keep skin young and smooth! Green tea also consists of anti-oxidant which is good for your body!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

PURPUR X HELLO KITTY

Hi there! Just some quick news for you.  Purpur Singapore has launched it's new collection in collaboration with Sanrio'...

Popular Posts