Translate

Sunday, September 1, 2019

5 TIPS TO MANAGE YOUR FINANCES~


Hi there! Welcome to my blog! Today I'm gonna share with you how I manage my everyday finances... Hopefully these tips can be useful to you!

1. SAVE - Do you have the habit of saving money every month? I do... I save $100 every month in my savings insurance policy. If you don't have insurance savings, why not meet up with a financial consultant to help you manage your finances? They can help assess your financial situation and give useful advice to you...

2. SCRIMP - Do you have a habit of buying stuff without thinking? I do... But I manage to learn how to scrimp on stuff I don't really need! When you think of buying that $50 or $100 beauty products, clothes you don't really wear or food that you don't really eat, think first... You can changed to bar soaps rather than shower gels that are more expensive... Or save on clothes and buy them only when on sale and beauty products that you've tried before which you do not need. 

3. SPLURGE - Have you think of splurging once in awhile? I do... Be it travel or luxury spendings, sometimes I do splurge... Been eyeing that LV bag, Tiffany & Co ring or iPhone? Be sure that you have the ability to pay them off... And also, take into account expenses for your massages, hair, nails and facial. I understand that when I splurge on designer items, I feel happy, fulfilled and less burdened.

4. WORK AND EARN - Enough said

5. FRIENDS AND FAMILY - Friends and family are a huge part of our life and they are here to stay... If family and friends are important to you, save some money for them when they need or vice versa...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

30 DAYS WRITING CHALLENGE #03

Hi there! Today 30 days writing challenge question is what 4 lessons would you like your children to learn from you? I'll began t...

Popular Posts