Translate

Thursday, August 1, 2019

6 TIPS ON HOW TO BE A SUCCESSFUL BLOGGER~


Hi there! Thanks for dropping by my blog... Today I'm going to teach you how to be a successful blogger based on my own experiences... Or if you're keen to start your own blog and thinking of how to go about doing it? Here are some tips:
  1. BE INSPIRED - Every morning when I waked up, I will scroll through my Instagram feed to see what's going on... I will liked the pictures which I find inspiring and nice and I will scroll through the 'Photos You've Liked' section when I'm free... I will randomly liked pictures of celebrities, cosmetics, high-end fashion brands, lingerie, scenery, buildings, clothes, food, beauty products, jewelleries and flowers. I also listen to music on Spotify to get inspired when I'm free... Get into a playlist right away and relaxed! I'll also catch up on my favourite blogs on my Bloglovin' App to get inspired! 
  2. READ - I will buy books online to read to spend my free time and make myself more knowledgeable... I mostly read self-help improvement books and some fiction novels during my free time! A book I'll reccommend you to read is 'Leave Your Mark' by Aliza Licht to get motivated! I also buy magazines like Cleo, Simply Her, or Women's Weekly to read once in a while to get inspired... 
  3. WORK ZONE - Make a work zone for yourself like buying a study table to put in your study room... You can spend your time in the study room surfing internet while having your coffee, iphone, notebook by your side... Make use of social media platforms to promote and gain readers for your blog! You can jot down notes if you come across anything interesting!
  4. CLEAN - Remember to declutter your house once in a while so you have a positive, breathable and clean living space... You will feel more relax and inspired when you have a clean dust-free environment... Throw out or recycle stuff you don't need and replace them with new ones! Stay at home and get zen indoor by cleaning your room once a month!
  5. PAMPER YOURSELF - Go for hot oil massages once in a while or get foot spa right in your own home! You can go for manicures and pedicures at a nail parlour and take a long hot showers and sing in the bathroom! It helps! Or get a floral bath in your home to feel more relaxed and inspired! 
  6. PLAY - Dress up to attend events organized by sponsors or going for outdoor photoshoot... Take lots of pictures and just do yourself a favour and live your life to the fullest! Go out, have fun and enjoy yourself! It can also be going for coffee or dinner with friends and family or having a drinks or two, do let yourself be inhibited without rules or regulations! 
Enjoy the wines, chandeliers and champagnes along your way to becoming a successful blogger!!! Cest la vie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

30 DAYS WRITING CHALLENGE #03

Hi there! Today 30 days writing challenge question is what 4 lessons would you like your children to learn from you? I'll began t...

Popular Posts