Translate

Friday, July 5, 2019

BEAUTY WISHLIST #01


1. Laneige Water Sleeping Mask 2. NARS Orgasm Blusher 3. Philosophy Renewed Hope in a Jar Hydrating and Refining Lotion 4. Pixi Rose Tonic 5. Etude House Double Lasting Liquid Foundation

Hi there! 

Today I wanna share with my readers' my beauty wishlist for this year! 

I need some sort of moisturizing routine for my night time so I wanna get the Laneige water sleeping mask for some time now... I finally found Zalora selling it for $50++... 

I saw NARS is launching their new makeup line called Orgasm which includes blush, lip gloss, illuminator and highlighter. They come in very appealing packaging on Instagram! Can't wait to go shop around in Sephora!

I've been wanting to buy Philosophy products for some time now... And I finally saved up for it! so kool....

I know Sephora sells Pixi products and I can't wait to shop around for them since  a lot of folks have been raving about it on Instagram!

Lastly, I wanna get Etude House Double Lasting Liquid Foundation after I am finished with my L'oreal True Match Liquid Foundation! They have been advertising on Instagram and it seems like a good buy and it comes with SPF which is doubly good!

That's all for my wishlist of the 2nd half of the year! Hope to find more beauty buys for next year soon! Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

HOW TO AVOID GETTING SCAMMED

Being in an everchanging advanced technology digital world we are always at the risks of getting scammed. Scammers can easily access our dat...

Popular Posts