Translate

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

BEAUTY REVIEWS: INNISFREE GREEN TEA SEED CREAM


Hi there! 

I was very free last week to specially drop by Innisfree at Plaza Singapura to pick up some items! I got apple seed deep cleansing foam, some sheet masks and green tea seed cream... I wanted to buy the green tea seed serum which Yoona is the spokesperson, but I find the content a little too rich for my young adult skin and it's way overpriced. So i got the green tea seed cream instead which costs like $34.

This product is lightweight and hydra-based and does not feel queasy on the skin... 

It says on the packaging: 
"Soft cream delivers refreshing hydration with a blend of Jeju green tea extract and green tea seed oil to help replenish skin keeping its moisture level and give it a healthy-looking glow."

I've yet to see or feel the results but hopefully it won't disappoint me!

And if Innisfree you need some sort of advertising or need a spokesperson do look for me! I'm very interested as I got a fetish for anything related to green tea! Lol!

That's all for my beauty reviews! Happy labour day and cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

HOW TO AVOID GETTING SCAMMED

Being in an everchanging advanced technology digital world we are always at the risks of getting scammed. Scammers can easily access our dat...

Popular Posts