Translate

Thursday, January 31, 2019

BEAUTY REVIEWS: NEUTROGENA RAINBATH


Hi there! Today I'm gonna share with my readers regarding this beauty product - which is the Neutrogena Rainbath! 

I'm pretty much in awe with myself for being able to afford a higher range priced shower and bath gels now. As I grew older I want to pamper my skin more so I switched from mass market products like Lux, Dove, Palmolive and Dettol to Rainbath! It costs around $15 per 473ml which is like $10 more than mass market shower gels. I used one bottle per month and i shower once or twice daily...

It smells nice and quite affordable actually so I'm not complaining... Be careful it's quite soapy so you need to shower for a longer time before it's lather thoroughly...

Any other types of shower gels do you reccommend? Please leave a comment below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

30 DAYS WRITING CHALLENGE #03

Hi there! Today 30 days writing challenge question is what 4 lessons would you like your children to learn from you? I'll began t...

Popular Posts