Translate

Friday, January 25, 2019

#OOTD INSPO - THE WEDDING DRESS



Today #OOTD Inspirations is the white wedding dress!

Look what arrived by delivery to my doorstep last week! It's a white off shoulder lace maxi dress from Obsession of the Damsel! I ordered it from Zalora which costs me $55SGD!

Luckily, the size is right and it fits like a glove. Thankfully i look good in it. Just finished off with a romantic updo, a hand bouquet and cream rhinestone heels and the look is all set!

I've dreamed of getting hitched to my prince in 20 years time! I hope to hold a simple wedding reception at my home wearing this dress and have 'Dear Future Husband' and 'Kiss from a rose' playing in the background! And I'd named our daughter Fenny!

That's it for my silly bantering for today! Hope to see you in another #OOTD inpos blog posts soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

30 DAYS WRITING CHALLENGE #03

Hi there! Today 30 days writing challenge question is what 4 lessons would you like your children to learn from you? I'll began t...

Popular Posts