Translate

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Travelogue: Bali, Indonesia

Our rustic room

Nasi Goreng 

Welcome to Bali

Monkey forest

Tegallalang 

Tanah Lot


Hi there! It has been a wonderful trip to Bali, Indonesia for my 36th Birthday celebration! Bali has been on my dream vacation spot for a looong time! So I'm reallly excited when I finally got the chance to travel to Bali this year!!!! We stayed at Kalapa Resort and Spa at Canggu. Really nice resort with very chill vibes! We visited Tegalalang, Monkey forest, Tanah Lot, Jimbaran beach and Folie Cafe. View my instagram if you'd like to know more of my vacation in Bali, Indonesia!

At the poolside

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

FOOD REVIEWS: OH MY MANGO DESSERT BAR

Especially took the time to visit this bingsu cafe near my house. Very friendly Thai staff. I ordered the classic honey toast - ...

Popular Posts