Translate

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

BEAUTY REVIEWS: ETUDE HOUSE SOON JUNG HYDRO BARRIER CREAM

                            

Hi there!

Today I'm gonna review about this new moisturizer from Etude House!

I've been looking for sort of a new kind of moisturizer after finishing my old one. Then I stumbled across this product on social media... They have been advertising on instagram!

The content is translucent and milky. It is water-based, lightweight and non-greasy on the skin.

It costs like $29.90 for a 75ml content.

Skin looks hydrated and smooth after using for 1 week. 

I give it a 7/10. Do give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

30 DAYS WRITING CHALLENGE #03

Hi there! Today 30 days writing challenge question is what 4 lessons would you like your children to learn from you? I'll began t...

Popular Posts