Translate

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

FOOD REVIEWS: A SUMMER IN PARIS~




Hi there! I was very free to drop by A Summer in Paris cafe at Vivo City today... I was attracted to their cafe name and decors. Very parisian chic and modern decors... Very instagram-worthy!

I ordered Cerise, Lactee and Tourbillon Lemon Tart which costs average like $10 each... They taste very much like tiramisu. I'd say it's good to look at but taste so-so... haha

I like it a lot except that it is easily destroyed if not careful with it which i did and it upsets me... lol

I didn't managed to dine-in because I was alone and the cafe is empty... I really do not want to make them feel uncomfortable...  My main prerogative was to take some pictures and leave and not to have coffee lol... 

Very nice service. I will definitely patron this cafe again if I have time! I give it 7/10 for their overall performance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

HOW TO AVOID GETTING SCAMMED

Being in an everchanging advanced technology digital world we are always at the risks of getting scammed. Scammers can easily access our dat...

Popular Posts