Translate

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

MY BEAUTY WISHLIST - JUL '20


Hi there!

Today I'm gonna share my beauty wishlist for the second half of the year!

Firstly, I've been dying to get these two items from Sephora which are the Benefit cakeless concealer and roller lash mascara... They've been advertising incessantly on instagram and I went especially to Sephora to check it out! When I get there, I find the products way overpriced. It costs like $30++ for a very small packaging. That's why I didn't get it in the end...

Secondly, on the list is Etude House Rose Wine eyeshadow palette... I loved the colours but decided not to buy it because I don't go out much and wouldn't really put it into use...

Thirdly, it's The Body Shop Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask. I used the British Rose Plumping Mask before but failed to see much effect of the product on the skin so I hesitate to get this product. I will KIV first and will get it if there's a need!

Next product is Innisfree green tea seed serum. As I mention in another beauty blogpost before, this product is way overpriced and hopefully someone will get it for me!

That's all! Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

30 DAYS WRITING CHALLENGE #03

Hi there! Today 30 days writing challenge question is what 4 lessons would you like your children to learn from you? I'll began t...

Popular Posts