Translate

Monday, January 1, 2024

MY BEAUTY HAUL - JAN '24

 

belif Prime infusion repair cleansing foam from The Face Shop, My beauty diary rejuvenate deep hydration mask from Venus Beauty, FACE FACTS 98% NATURALLY NIGHT CREAM from Venus Beauty, Bio Essence Bio-HA amino acid HA13 cleanser from Watsons, Himalaya anti-dandruff gentle clean shampoo from Venus Beauty

Hi there!

Welcome to another beauty haul blogpost for the New Year 2024!

I bought this cleansing foam which originally costs $51 but I managed to buy it at only $21 by redeeming my birthday voucher! Luckily, this cleanser is quite good and I managed to empty it... 

This face sheet masks is a new research product from My Beauty Diary and it does an okay job of hydrating my skin.

This moisturizer consists of coconut oil and green tea extract. It does an okay job and only costs around $12... But be careful, it takes some time for the cream to be fully absorbed into the skin...

Really like this new cleanser from Bio-essence. It works quite well and costs less than $10 which is awesome...

I'm still trying out various shampoos. This Himalaya one smells quite nice and does an okay job of cleansing my hair. You might want to try this out for yourself to see if it's good!

That's all! See you in another beauty haul blogpost soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

HOW TO AVOID GETTING SCAMMED

Being in an everchanging advanced technology digital world we are always at the risks of getting scammed. Scammers can easily access our dat...

Popular Posts