Translate

Friday, March 12, 2021

30 DAYS WRITING CHALLENGE #06

 Hi there!

Today's 30 days writing challenge question is list 20 things people don't know about you:

  1. My first kiss is at age 16 with a guy in secondary school
  2. I got my first boyfriend at aged 20 and we were together for 2 years plus
  3. My moon sign is in Virgo and my sun sign is in Libra
  4. I got into the best course in Singapore in 1999 - Ngee Ann Polytechnic Business Studies
  5. I took and learned Intermediate Japanese and Basic French
  6. My dream car is a red Honda Jazz
  7. My favourite K-pop boy band is FT island
  8. My favourite K-pop girl group is f(x)
  9. I am a certified scuba diver
  10. My favourite sports is swimming, cycling and bowling
  11. I used to work as an Admin Executive and Staffing Consultant
  12. My favourite wildlife animal is the polar bears in Antarctica
  13. My favourite country is Bangkok, Thailand
  14. My favourite colour is baby blue
  15. My favourite designer brand is Christian Dior
  16. My dream destination is Paris, France
  17. I measure 152cm / 5"1 in height
  18. I have 3 siblings. I am the third child in the family.
  19. My celebrity crush is Taiwanese actor - Vic Zhou
  20. I aspired to become a fashion designer someday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

MY BEAUTY HAUL - AUG '23

  Belif Creamy Cleansing Foam Moist from The Face Shop, Innisfree green tea sleeping mask from Venus Beauty, SKII Aura Essence from Carousel...

Popular Posts