Translate

Saturday, April 11, 2020

30 DAYS WRITING CHALLENGE #05

Hi there!

Today 30 days writing challenge question is list 3 movies you never get tired of watching:


I love love romantic comedies... This is my all-time favourite chick flick. Drew Barrymore plays a woman who lost her memory in a car accident and she wakes up finding herself living the same day again everyday...
I love Adam Sandler movies... And Rob Schneider  is so funny!
Thumbs up!


This is one of the old Hollywood movies I never get tired of watching... Julia Roberts plays a hooker who met a rich man and goes on dates with him pretending to be his girlfriend!
I love watching her dress up and all and I also love listening to the song - It must have been love by Roxette!
Some other old movies I love watching are Top Gun, Edward's Scissorhands and Breakfast At Tiffany's...


This is my all-time favourite animation movie! Charlie Brown and Snoopy are so cute!
So delightful and enjoyable...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

30 DAYS WRITING CHALLENGE #03

Hi there! Today 30 days writing challenge question is what 4 lessons would you like your children to learn from you? I'll began t...

Popular Posts